Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Apogee Duet and JamKazam

My app is not working with my audio interface (Apogee Duet) nor my Mac integrated microphones. In both options the audio gear configuration does not show up a output option.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Comments

• edited June 2014
    Also, my app does not open the Help. I'm using a OS Maverick.
  • Hi Andrey,

I'm sorry you are having trouble, and sorry for the late response (we are better at monitoring https://jamkazam.desk.com for support issues).

Do you have any audio software running other than JamKazam, and do you mind sharing what it is so I could research if it's perhaps 'locking out' your gear from being used by JamKazam?
  • I use Logic Pro X
  • Thanks--we'll investigate.
  • Andrey,

I have 3 suggestions, listed in order of things to try:

1) Stop both Logic Pro X and JamKazam, then start JamKazam, and see if your devices show up. If that doesn't work...

2) Reboot your machine, don't start Logic Pro X, start JamKazam, and see if your devices show up. If that doesn't work...

3) Wait about 3 weeks, when we have our next release. We are significantly revamping the audio gear setup wizard, and if the bug is on our side, this could fix it.

I'm very curious how it goes. I don't have Logic Pro X or the Apogee Duet to try here locally, and that's what's making me go back to you to try some stuff out. I also had no luck looking for similar sorts of problems of Logic Pro X users.

So, please let us know if you try any steps, and how it goes!
  • Hi guys!

I've tried the two first steps and it is still not working. I wonder if my Mac Os is giving me a hard time.

Logic Pro X will only start if I open it. I have to run a firmware to use the audio interface. It is updated and runs perfectly.

I don't know if either the interface firmware or MacOs are conflicting with jamkazam.

I will wait for the update and check it out.

Thank you very much for your help!
  • Hi Andrey,

We have made a significant update to the audio gear selection wizard. Now is definitely a good time to try again.

Please let us know how it goes!