Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Texas Jam Night - April 28, 2014 8 pm - 10 pm CDT

Did anyone else see the Craigslist post at http://austin.craigslist.org/muc/4435297531.html

Anyone planning on joining in? If so, song ideas?

Comments

• First time.. I'm in San Diego but on hi speed Cox. Would I be able to join in from this distance?
  • Hi Len - You're likely to have too much latency from San Diego, but we'll be organizing a California online jam night soon!
  • Is the jam still happening tonight? If so, how do I connect? I'm logged in via the app, but I don't see the session.
  • @ 8:30 pm CDT I've got an open session
  • Well, that was disappointing. I got online late, sadly, and there was no session going. I set one up, but no one seemed interested. A few minutes later, someone tried joining, but it never got working. So they left, and then I left. Found an open session that the other person had set up, but when I tried to join, I got a message that the session had been shut down. So I tried another open session, but no one got seemed to be on. So this takes a bit more planning and execution, I guess.
  • hey I'm a musician.. I'm always late!! lmao... It's gonna take a while to get started in certain areas but if this gets going these guys have a freaking gold mine. I'd pay like $10 a month to use this..if it works :) Jamflix..lol