Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Jamblaster updates for JK veterans (JK Staff questions)

Many of us have been using JamKazam for some time with assorted interfaces and have navigated through the many changes. Some like myself have purchased the Jamblaster(JB) and find that our interfaces are more stable at this time so we continue to use them awaiting more JB stability. Please address the following questions.
Are you close to rendering stability in multiplayer session (Over 4 players).
Can you provide a JK staff only update section to this forum with JB updates to firmware, UI and the what the changes impact.
Hopefully your team is working on making the vision outlined on Kickstarter a reality. (standalone app etc...)

Sincerely
Dave.

Comments

• Hello Dave
    Regarding your questions:

Q) Are you close to rendering stability in multiplayer session (Over 4 players).

A) No, Jamblaster will have a max users of 4. Currently that number is more like 3 if you include
    the chat mix stream. Jamblaster will not provide more than 4 players with stereo streams in a session.
    We are working on some updates that will improve the CPU usage and resources but the target is four
    participants in a session.

Q) Can you provide a JK staff only update section to this forum with JB updates to firmware, UI and the what the changes impact.

A) I dont think we have a plan for this but all firmware updates should be listed in the release notes section of this site moving forward,

Q) Hopefully your team is working on making the vision outlined on Kickstarter a reality. (standalone app etc...)

A) Yes, the app for mobile will be available.

Best regards
    Mark
  • Question on: "Jamblaster will have a max users of 4. Currently that number is more like 3 if you include
    the chat mix stream."

How do I remove the chat mix stream?
  • Clicking the mute button for the chat will stop from sending the Chat stream