Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

JK did not find my interfaces (Win 10 Asio driver)

Hello,

I´m not a newbie in Audio(DAW etc.) but I can not solve my prob with jk.
It seems that jk do not recognize my interfaces, wethe 44,1 or 48khz. All other audio apps (cubase, all can see my RME 9632 (intern pci) and my Steinberg UR22mk2(usb) or the Analog4 Keys(elektron usb) with proper installed asio driver, only jk can not find them. I did a rescan several times, tried only one interface installed at the same time, but no chance, no audio device is found. Is there a known problem with Win10 ans some interfaces ? All audio interfaces with proper installed newest driver.

Comments

• Is any other application of the operating system using the device when you are scanning for it in JK audio gear setup? Also, please use the 'generate support log' then sent it to support@jamkazam.com so we can review what the system is seeing regarding devices
  • Hi,
    Problem solved. The Elektron Analog4 Keys (which is an Audiointerface too) was the troublemaker. If this device is not connected (disconnect the usb cable, power off is not enough) with the PC all other interfaces are recognized. Now it works. But i can´t use the ASIO DSP driver from the RME 9632 only the WDM driver works.
    Steinberg UR22mk2 Asio works, but the RME has a smaller latency and work with 2,99 lat.