Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

latency issues with Focusrite Scarlett solo 2nd generation

I have been trying to connect my Focusrite Scarlett Solo2nd Gen to my windows based laptop. The correct drivers have been downloaded and are working properly. When I add the gear to test everything comes up as good except for the latency. It is a staggering 87.92% No matter what I change the sample rate and buffer rate to it doesn't change. I am using a cat7 Ethernet cable, high speed router and internet. I have uninstalled and re-installed the drivers and software. I am at a lose and would appreciate any suggestions

Comments

• Hey Steve
    You need to get the Focusrite drivers from their site. You need Focusrite USB ASIO Driver 4.15 - Windows
    and then before you launch Jamkazam client and setup the audio gear you will need to set the ASIO driver to 32
    h/w buffer size. Then Launch the Jamkazam client, run the audio gear setup and you should be good to go

NOTE** Jamkazam client once installed is set to launch on start up. Use the 'graceful quit' option then follow the above instructions before reopening Jamkazam and setting up the audio device

Mark